Cold Sunflowers now available in all major digital stores

To celebrate Cold Sunflower's release on all digital platforms it will be available for £00.99 Euros/ Pounds/ Dollars Etc. For the rest of June.

Get your copy now

6 Comments

1. Marjorie Cuthbert
    20/09/2022 / 9:43 am

Mark,

I recently picked up your book Cold Sunflowers and loved this story. I could not put this book down and was surprised about the emotions your book instilled – and how tearful I was throughout. I can’t comment in a high brow way like some people about your writing technique etc… but what I can say is well done (I note you took up writing later in years and this in itself is inspirational). I liked your style of writing and will now seek out your other books. Thak you.

• marksippings
      Author
      20/09/2022 / 11:47 am

Dear Marjorie

I am so glad you enjoyed the book and thank you so much for taking the trouble to write – please spread the word.

All the best and thanks again.

Mark

2. Pamela Mcdonald
    10/05/2023 / 2:53 pm

I have just finished Cold Sunflowers today. So I thought I would drop you an email to say how much I loved it. I loved the two main characters, especially Raymond’s journey into his new confident self. I cried when Earnest died it was so sad. I think you are a great writer and I love your writing style. I will be reading all of your books.

Pam

• marksippings
      Author
      11/05/2023 / 1:31 pm

Dear Pam

Thanks for getting in touch – I am so glad you enjoyed Cold Sunflowers. I hope you like the others. Please let me know what you think.

Keep spreading the word.

All the very best.

Mark

3. Claire Lambert
    15/08/2023 / 1:48 pm

Hi Mark

Hope it’s ok with you that I write you this note.

I’m a mum to two young children so I don’t get the opportunity to read as much as I used to, so whilst on holiday there is always a pressure to select the perfect book.

Mum bought me your precious book for Christmas and I’m just so glad that my love of sunflowers made me pick your book up this summer.
    We are lucky to be travelling around Europe with our caravan for a month and when we arrived in Croatia, it rained solid for 2 days, this was my opportunity to read your book.

Oh WOW , I wish I was articulate enough to give your book the credit it so deserves!
    I don’t think I’ve ever read a book that has moved me like this book has, I’ve laughed out loud and sobbed, really sobbed, to the point that my husband actually came and sat with me to give me a cuddle.

I was bereft for days after and it’s only now as I leave Venice and reflect on the pure joys we have around us that I appreciate the pure joyfulness, sorrow and love your book brings.

We love our Sunflowers in our house and my husband actually brought a sunflower head back from northern France, we have used the seeds to grow our own for years.

Our last night in Croatia , was the Perseid meteor shower, hubby and I love a shooting star and it was a perfect end to our stay in Croatia.

I never realised until after that it was your debut novel, so again Wow! Thank you Mark so much for being you, for your wonderful book and for reminding me the most beautiful things in life are simple and free!

My Daughter 9 years ago was born with Downs Syndrome , she has taught me more than anything “ everything happens for a reason”

Best wishes from Tuscany

Claire

P.s my grandad was an Ernest and my maiden name was Stanway ( I noticed your friends in the acknowledgments )
    Lastly BUY the puppy , we are only here once ❤️

• marksippings
      Author
      17/08/2023 / 1:16 pm

Hi Claire

Thank you so much for your lovely comments – you really made my day – I have sent you an email with a fuller reply, please let me know if you don’t get it – I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday – very best wishes

Mark